C4S Soccer Profile camp 5th - 10th of July 2019
Concept 4 Soccer Poland Soccer Profile Camp - Dzierżoniów 5th-10th July 2019
Concept 4 Soccer Poland wanting to create the most complete offer for youth players regularly organizes summer football camps that create a unique opportunity for the development and promotion of their own players from all over Poland and abroad.
This year, we have prepared a unique formula of the camp, which will be based on the Soccer Profile methodology, and the main coach during the camp will be one of the directors of the Soccer Profile Stuart Monk.
Soccer Profile, has been recoginzed by top football managers such as Roberto Martinez (Belgian team manager, earlier Everton), Brendan Rodgers (manager of Celtic, formerly Liverpool) and Gary Monk (manager of Birmingham City, formerly Swansea).
Soccer Profile allows you to monitor the results and compare them with the achievements of professional footballers trained in the best English academies, who also performed all the tests that make up the Soccer Profile program.
The participants of the camp will also carry out technical tests of Soccer Profile technical training, results will help the scouts prepare a scouting report, and each participant will receive a monthly free account on the Soccer Profile platform, so that he can check how he performe against players from England and how useful and technically advanced the tool is.
Due to the great interest in our project and the success of previous camps, as well as the high level of athletic players, we decided to invite Concept 4 Soccer partners from Germany, England, Italy and Spain to Poland.
A five-day training and scouting camp will be held at the facilities of the Sports and Recreation Center in Dzierżoniów, and we invite players of the following age to take part in it:
- group A - born 2007/2006
- grupa B - born 2005/2004
- grupa C - born 2003/2002
- grupa D - born 2001/1998
- group E - goalkeepers, born 2004 - 1999
During the course, the main emphasis will be on eliminating technical mistakes and introducing players into a tactical framework that is the basis for all players thinking about playing on a professional level.
During the camp, we plan to play internal games and control matches.
Biological regeneration ensured at the area of OSiR Dzierżoniów.
It should be remembered that during the camp, scouting activities will be smoothly complemented with the training process.
Participation in the camp was confirmed by:
- Stuart Monk - Director of Soccer Profile
- CREST Sports Management Group - agency UK
- Generation Adidas International - Spain
- Generation Adidas International - The Netherlands
- Sokratis Sokratous - FIFA agent Cyprus, Greece, France
- PP & B Management - Poland agency
- Fusion Group Agency - agency Portugal, Romania, Greece, Cyprus
- Coaches and scouts of Polish Ekstraklasa clubs
- Concept 4 Soccer Poland - scouts and management team
After the end of the camp, each participant will receive a professional scouting report, and we will given an individual cooperation offer to selected competitors, which may be:
- Concept 4 Soccer Poland Scouting Service ( a year program )
- Trial with professional German, English, Italian, Dutch and Cypriot clubs cooperating with C4SP
- Trial with Polish professional clubs cooperating with C4SP
- A place in the C4SP autumn trial camp on promotional terms
- Signing a contract with the PP&B Management agency
Each of the participants of the camp can also order attractive additional options such as:
- Scouting report detailing the level of preformance of the player - 20 euro
- Preparation of a professional promotional film about the player - 150 euro
- A professional CV of the C4SP CV Pro - 20 euro.
We organize the camp for players aged 12 - 21 (born in 2007 - 1998).
The offer is addressed to players of various levels of training, those training in the best academies, as well as smaller clubs wanting to develop skills and to test themselves against the background of Polish and foreign competitors.
We remind you that the foundation of the event for the players is to present the skills and development potential, and for the coaches and scouts Concept 4 Soccer their evaluation and selection of players corresponding to the current needs of our guests.
The aim of Concept 4 Soccer Poland is to create optimal conditions for work and development for each of the camp participants, so that they reach their highest level and fully rely on cooperation with highly specialized trainers, which will allow them to best present themselves to Scouts working during the event. The participants of our camps will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Soccer Profile platform with a tool to assess and support the improvement of technical training and motor preparation of football players.
Friday 5th July
Saturday 6th July
Sunday 7th July
Monday 8th July
Tuesday 9th July
Wednesday 10th July
|Arrival||Trainnig session||Training session||Training sessin||Match 1||Closing meeting|
|Welcome meeting||Presentation||SPA||Presentation||Match 2||Departure|
|Dinner||Swimming pool||Training session||Swimming pool||Match 3|
|Bed Time||Training session||Training session||Trip to Krakow|
Venue of the camp:
Sport Centre Dzierzoniow
ul. Strumykowa 1
58 - 200 Dzierżoniów
Registration rules for the camp:
- Online registration - completing the application form - available below
- Downloading the registration form pdf - download pdf file below
- Sending a "player's CV" from the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
up to 7 days from registration (in the case of an order, any of the additional options, please inform us in the email)
- Sending confirmation of payment to the address: email@example.com up to 7 days from registration
- The completed registration form should be brought with you to start the camp
Price of the camp: £700
- Via the C4SP website, the PayPal system - an option available after filling in the application form
- By bank transfer C4SP provided in the registration form