Soccer Trial Camp
Concept 4 Soccer Poland, through their partnerships and contacts with the elite UK, Italian and Spanish professional football clubs have created the Concept 4 Soccer Poland Trial Camp program.
Concept 4 Soccer Poland’s Soccer Trial Camp are proud to offer Teams and Individuals from anywhere in the world a unique opportunity to develop and showcase their soccer skills with some of the most highly regard professional coaches and scouts in the UK, Italy and Spain.
This means you will be watched and coached by professional coaches and if they think that you are good enough and if you make a good impression on this soccer camps/trials, the coaches will use their contacts to get you a trial at a professional club.
Our Soccer Trial Camps are tailored for the needs of both intermediate and advanced players. The nature of this program is physically demanding and its is recommended that players are in good physical condition. Our Soccer Trial Camps are specifically created to improve the all round Technical ability and knowledge of the players attending. Our objective is for each individual to attain their optimum level of performance and benefit from being coached by one of our highly regarded professional coaches. This is a unique chance for players to train like a professional and have a lot of fun on the way.
The camp will include:
- Coaching from highly Qualified UEFA staff
- Written evaluation of your performance throughout the week including feedback and advice from our expert coaches
- A talk and visit from a Professional Player
- Gain knowledge about nutrition & diet, strength/speed training, new technology, sports psychology techniques and many more areas of note
- Training and games throughout the entire week
- Final Day ‘Trials Match’ in front of invited Scouts, Managers and coaches from Pro and Semi-Pro clubs
- All residential and food arrangements included
- Evening entertainment
- End of week ‘Presentation Ceremony